English name: Pentaerythritol Oleate
Chemical formula: C77H140O8
Molecular weight: 1193.9307
CAS number.: 19321-40-5
EINECS number: 242-960-5
Kinematic viscosity (mm2/s，40℃): 68.3
Kinematic viscosity (mm2/s，100℃): 12.5
Viscosity index： 188
Acid value (mgKOH/g): 0.50
Saponification value (mgKOH/g): 187
Pour point (℃) -32℃
Flash point (opening, ℃) 306℃
1. It has excellent lubricating properties, high viscosity index, good flame resistance, and the biodegradation rate of more than 90%. It is an ideal base oil for No. 68 synthetic ester flame-resistant hydraulic oil.
2. It can be used to mix hydraulic oil, chain saw oil and engine oil for water yachts that require environmental protection.
3. As an oily agent, it is widely used in steel plate cold rolling fluid, steel pipe drawing oil and other metal working fluids.
4. The acid ester has good surface film-forming properties and can be used in soft and hard PVC sheets, plate guide profiles, pipes, transparent bottle materials and heat shrinkable films.
5. It can be used as an intermediate of textile leather auxiliaries and textile oiling agent.
Storage and transportation: This product is non-toxic and non-flammable. It is stored and transported as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Two-year shelf life.